The American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC) have invited St. Croix Sensory’s Laboratory Director, Michael McGinley, to present at the upcoming odor conference, “Antibacterial & Odor Control: Marketing & Technology Advancements”.
Mike’s presentation, “Testing Options for Measuring Odor Control Performance” will outline to industry leaders, St. Croix Sensory’s experience in odor reduction measurement.
Mike’s presentation will discuss current sensory evaluation techniques with real-world examples of sensory panels, product development screening and claim support tests. Case studies will discuss body odor control on fabrics as well as laundry performance.
Other sessions in the conference include:
- Regulations and consumer marketing claims;
- Medical and health care technologies for bacterial control;
- Odor control as a sustainable feature;
- Testing options for measuring odor control performance; and
- Understand the odor control industry and its needs
The odor conference will be held on October 16-17, 2019 at the Sheraton Imperial Hotel in Durham, N.C. Mike McGinely’s presentation is scheduled for the afternoon of Thursday, October 17th.